• Shriram Automall India Limited now sprawling in PAN India with 80+ well established Automalls!! • 80th Automall Inaugurated in Surat, India!! • Shriram Automall is best known for being the largest used vehicle and equipment transaction platform offering convenient allied services.!! • Shriram Automall MOBILE APP LAUNCHED...!!Download the app now!! • Sameer Malhotra – CEO, Shriram Automall India Ltd. as Esteemed Jury at Equipment India Awards 2017.!! •Shriram Automall with CarTrade Exchange is the largest online vehicle and equipment transaction platform. •Offering Valuation and Inspection Services in 2hrs turnaround time through Adroit Auto, Shriram Automall is the leading name.!!

Saturday 28 January 2017

HERE IS WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT SHRIRAM AUTOMALL


Shriram Automall being India’s most trusted service provider for exchange of used vehicles & equipment generally attracts a number of customers at all its bidding events across the country. The company have over 6,00,000+ unique bidders who like to visit the Automall for all their vehicle & equipment need.

‘Every time I come to shriram Automall it feels like they have increased their inventory of used cars by hundreds, I always find the best of car at the price of my choice. I feel like a big part of this family.’ Suresh Reddy – Customer Nagpur Automall

‘It was a new experience for me all together, I came here to just to inspect the available bikes but with such a vast inventory I thought I would be foolish to go empty handed as the price of something I just could not ignore. I finally bought a Bajaj pulsar.’ 
Vikas Mitra – Customer Manesar Automall

Being a transporter I visit Shriram Automall on a regular basis. I use their professional service to the fullest as I dispose my used trucks here and at the same time get the finance facility on the trucks that I buy again. It’s totally OneStop solution for everyone’s need. I recommend SAMIL whenever someone asks me about a place for buying used vehicles.
Nishant Gupta – Customer Panvel Automall


Like them Shriram Automall has furnished the requirements of more then 3, 50,000 customers who now only trust SAMIL for their used vehicle needs. Its transparent & organized process has been accepted very well in the country and with Automall near their reach it has truly transformed the pre-owned vehicle market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment