• Shriram Automall India Limited now sprawling in PAN India with 80+ well established Automalls!! • 80th Automall Inaugurated in Surat, India!! • Shriram Automall is best known for being the largest used vehicle and equipment transaction platform offering convenient allied services.!! • Shriram Automall MOBILE APP LAUNCHED...!!Download the app now!! • Sameer Malhotra – CEO, Shriram Automall India Ltd. as Esteemed Jury at Equipment India Awards 2017.!! •Shriram Automall with CarTrade Exchange is the largest online vehicle and equipment transaction platform. •Offering Valuation and Inspection Services in 2hrs turnaround time through Adroit Auto, Shriram Automall is the leading name.!!

Thursday 7 May 2015

Towards a Simpler Life on Used Car!

There was a time in my life when every place was just so far. Even that nearby market with the best collection for my shopping always appeared distant on foot. It was quite a hectic schedule until I bought my first second-hand car. I had just started working in a Company which was two hours away on a public transport.  That long exhausting journey actually pushed me towards buying a pre-owned car because money was a little constraint during those days.

Second hand cars
I had just started with a new job and my search for used cars was restricted only to the internet. Thousands of websites with thousands of options! I was quite amazed to see the variety while just sitting at home. During my search, I landed onto the page of Shriram Automall’s website – bids.samil.in. They had this amazing concept of online used cars bidding. The variety was great and quite aptly suited my choice as well. So, I decided to participate in one of their online bidding events.
The online used car bidding experience was just so thrilling. I had chosen my car and the moment bidding started on it, I simply stuck myself on a chair and played the bid game. I had to win it; so I ensured my bid to be the highest. And yes, it made me the winner of my chosen used car. It has been a year that I am the owner of that second hand car. Those long distances have now become shorter and I lead a simpler life with my used car.       

“At SAMIL, we give utmost importance to our online presence through bids.samil.in for the used cars segment. Those huge physical marketplaces are gradually shifting to the world of internet and we are eyeing at a leading position within the space.” – Mr. Sameer Malhotra, CEO, SAMIL  

0 comments:

Post a Comment